Terms and Conditions
- 1.1 All Products on this website (which may vary from time to time) are available in North West England.
- 1.2 Certain Products may be delivered by us in bud to ensure longer life
- 1.3 Some Products, Flowers and Plants may be harmful or poisonous, if you require further information before submitting an order
please contact us using the contact details set out in Section 6 below.
- 1.4 All Products are subject to availability. In the event of any supply difficulties, we reserve the right to substitute a Product of equivalent value
and quality without notice.
- 1.5 In the event that we are unable to supply the Product or any substitute product to you at all, we shall notify you as soon as is reasonably possible
and shall reimburse your payment in full and in any event no later than 30 days after the intended delivery date.
- 2.1 Prices listed within the Service are valid for a maximum of 14 days from submitting your order.
- 2.2 Prices include VAT.
Order / Payments
- 3.1 Curing order submission you shall be required to provide us with your personal details, including accurate postcode, together with those of the intended
recipient and all necessary payment details. We accept payment by most major credit and debit cards.
- 3.2 Submitting your Order is subject to our acceptance of this offer and we will not consider ourselves bound by a contract with you unless we have issued you
a confirmation of order delivery by phone call, email or text.
- 3.3 We cannot accept orders from customers under the age of eighteen (18) years.
- 4.1 Our delivery service is only within the North West United Kingdom.
- 4.2 On acceptance by us of your order we will advise you by e-mail, text or phone call confirmation of the intended delivery date.
We will process orders received on Sundays or Public Holidays the next working day.
We do not deliver on Sundays or public holidays but in this case we will deliver the Product you request on the next working day.
- 4.3 Anomalies in your submitted personal details may lead to problems or delays in delivery, so before placing your order,
please ensure that you have included the full address details, including accurate postcode of the intended recipient and your daytime contact telephone number
or e-mail address so that we can notify you in the event that any delivery problems are encountered.
- 4.4 Whilst we agree to use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that delivery will be on the requested delivery date you acknowledge that in
very occasional circumstances delivery on the requested terms will not be possible. In such circumstances you will be given prior notice
wherever possible and we shall either make alternative arrangements or shall reimburse your payment in full.
- 4.5 In case of delivery to certain locations where a third party is involved, such as offices, hospitals, airports, hotels, ships and other business locations,
the signature of any person authorised to accept delivery on behalf of the organisation shall be accepted as proof of delivery to your chosen recipient.
- 4.6 Please note that we are only responsible for delivering against signature to the address you quote (or an imminent neighbour if no one is at home)
we regret that where goods have been correctly delivered we can not accept responsibility if the intended recipient has moved, or lives elsewhere, and the actual
received refuses or fails to return item(s).
- 4.7 Where the carrier is unable to find someone to accept delivery they will either deliver to a neighbour or leave a card at the address for the
recipient to make contact.
- 4.8 In the instance of there being difficulties in delivering your order to the intended recipient we reserve the right to
contact the recipient using the contact details you provide on your order.
- 5.1 Orders may be amended or cancelled up to 24 hours before the intended delivery date.
- 5.2 To amend or cancel your order, please contact us using the contact details set out in Section 6 below.
- 5.3 You are entitled to cancel any payment at any time where fraudulent use has been made of your credit or debit card
by another person not acting on behalf of you or as your agent and to be re-credited by us to the extent that such sums are not reimbursed by the
card issuer in such circumstances.
- 6.1 In the event that you are not satisfied with the Online Service any complaints should be addressed to:
Flowers by Rachl
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- 6.2 Because of the perishable nature of Products and in order to assist us in resolving any complaints quickly, we advise you to make any complaint within
1 working day of the date of delivery or intended delivery of your purchase.
- 7.1 Whilst we agree to use our reasonable endeavours to ensure that this Online Site and/or the Online Service is fully operational and error-free we cannot
guarantee this and, therefore, accept no responsibility for any defects and/or interruption of the Online Site and/or the Online Service and shall be released
from our obligations under these Terms and Conditions in the event of any cause beyond our reasonable control which renders the provision of the
Online Site and/or the Online Service impossible or impractical.
- 7.2 (a) We accept liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence.
- (b) Subject to clause 7.2(a), our liability in contract, tort (including negligence and breach of statutory duty) or otherwise arising by reason of or in
connection with your order with us shall be limited to a multiple of 3 times the price you have paid for the Products.
- (c) Subject to clauses 7.2(a) and 7.2(b) above we exclude all liability for any claims, losses, demands and damages, including without limitation, any costs,
loss of profits, loss of contracts or business opportunity, loss of data and any other consequential, incidental, special or punitive damages,
even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages, arising directly or indirectly out of or in any way connected with your
use or inability to access the Online Site and/or the Online Service, whether arising in contract, tort (including negligence), under statute or otherwise
PROVIDED THAT nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions affects or will affect your or the recipient's statutory rights in relation to the quality,
fitness or description of the Products supplied.
- (d) Subject to clauses 1.5 and 4.3 above, we shall not be liable for any delay or inability to perform our obligations to you if such delay is due to
any cause whatsoever beyond our reasonable control.
- 8.1 We reserve the right to supplement and amend the Terms and Conditions on which you are permitted access to the Online Site and/or the Online Service from
time to time. We will post any changes on the Site and it is your responsibility as a customer to review the Terms and Conditions on each occasion you access
the Online Service or Online Site. Changes will be effective five (2) hours after the posting of any such change and all subsequent dealings between you and us shall
be on the new terms and conditions.
- 8.2 Additionally, we reserve the right to suspend, restrict or terminate access to the Online Site and/or the Online Services for any reason at any time.
- 8.3 These Terms and Conditions shall be deemed to include all other notices, policies, disclaimers and other terms contained in the Online Site, provided that
in the event of a conflict between any such other notices, policies, disclaimers and other terms, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail. If any of these Terms and
Conditions is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
- 8.4 We shall ensure that we comply with the requirement of all current data protection legislation including, without limitation, the Data Protection Act 1998
(as replaced, modified or re-enacted from time to time). We shall only use personal data received from you for the purpose of fulfilling our obligations under
- 8.5 A person who is not a party to the agreement between you and us has no rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any of
the Terms and Conditions but this does not affect any right or remedy which exists apart from that Act.
- 8.6 Save in respect of fraudulent misrepresentation, this agreement (including any documents and instruments referred to herein) supersedes all prior
representations, arrangements, understandings, and agreements between you and us (whether written or oral) and sets forth the entire agreement and understanding
between you and us relating to the subject matter hereof.
- 8.7 Your purchase will be deemed to have occurred in the UK. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with
English Law and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Flowers by Rachl are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully
(in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation & subsequent revisions thereof). We collect information about you for two reasons:
to process your order and to provide you with the best possible service.
We will not e-mail you in the future unless you have given us your consent (except to confirm orders).
We will give you the chance to refuse any marketing e-mail from us or from any other third party companies in the future.
- The type of information we will collect about you includes:
- your name
- phone number
- e-mail address
We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent
The information we hold will be accurate and up to date. It is possible to obtain a copy of the information that we hold about you.
If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct it promptly. Should you require a copy of such information, please email to us at:
The personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and English law.
We may use technology to track the patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site. This can include using a "cookie" which would be stored on your browser.
You can usually modify your browser to prevent this happening (for example, using Internet Explorer select 'internet options' from the 'tools' menu, then click
'security', followed by 'custom level' and select 'disable cookies').
The information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you modify your browser settings.
Cookies are also used as a further means of ensuring private and secure purchase sessions are operated within the site.
Every time you connect to our website we store a log of your visit which shows the unique number your machine uses when it is connected to the
internet (IP address). This tells us what you looked at; whether the page request was successful or not and which browser you use to view the pages.
The use of this data is strictly for statistical purposes only. This helps us to understand which areas of the site are of particular interest and
also which pages are not being requested. It also tells how many people are visiting the website in total.
Data collected will not be shared with any other companies.
We may amend this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes in the way we use your personal information we will notify you by email or an
announcement on the website.
If you have any questions/comments about privacy, you should email us.
What is a Cookie?
track of what you have in your basket. To be able to order products from this website you need have cookies enabled. If you do not have cookies enabled you will still be able to view the website
for browsing and research. However, you will not be able to add products to your basket and buy them.
Our cookies do not store personal information such as credit card details. Please note, that cookies can not harm your computer, they are purely informational.
Here is a list of the cookies used on our website, and their functions:
- Name - JSESSIONID
- Cookie Purpose - This cookie is created when you first visit our website, and is created to provide basic site function, such as usage of the shopping basket, discount codes,
and account logins. Once the session is finished, this cookie is removed from the computer. You can disable this cookie through your browser settings,
however doing so will prevent this site from working correctly on your device.
- Name -_utma, _utmb,_utmc,_utmz
- Cookie Purpose - These cookies are used by Google Analytics, to allow basic usage tracking of activity on the website. This allows us to analyze vistor
information, such as Browser usage, new vistor number, time on site, and most popularly viewed pages. This information is not open to the public,
and does not contain any personal information. These cookies may remain on your computer from thirty minutes to 2 years. This is so that if you revisit our site,
you are not tracked as a new visitor but as a returning visitor. You may clear these cookies at any point by clearing your browser's browsing data,
or opt out of Google Analytics entirely using the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on.
- Name -Third Party Cookies
- Cookie Purpose - We may sometimes embed widgets on a webpage such as media players or promotional links, for instance YouTube videos and Skype buttons.
If you go on to a web page that contains embedded content, you may be sent cookies from those websites. You may also see tools to 'share' to your friends through
social networks - such as Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. You may be sent cookies from these websites as well. Since we do not control these cookies, we suggest
you check these third party websites for information on their cookies and how to manage them.